|Opening theme||Chris Lewis|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of seasons||4|
|No. of episodes||49 (as of 27 March 2018)|
|Executive producer(s)||Tim Harcourt|
|Producer(s)||Matthew J. Smith|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Studio Lambert|
|Picture format||16:9 1080i|
|Original release||23 June 2015– present|
Tattoo Fixers is a British reality television series based in Hackney in London, broadcast on E4, from 23 June 2015. The series follows helping members of public cover up some of the rudest and crudest tattoos. The original cast included Jay Hutton, Sketch Porter, Lou Hopper and Paisley Billings. For the second series, Hopper was replaced by Alice Perrin. As of January 2017, 31 episodes have been broadcast, airing three series. On 12 July 2017, the show announced that a new tattoo fixer would be joining the cast, Glen Carloss.
On 12 February 2015, Digital Spy announced that television channel, E4, would be commissioning a nine-part documentary series; The Tattoo Fixers. However, it was later shortened to Tattoo Fixers. The series follows the same format as the American show Tattoo Nightmares.
|Series||Episodes||Originally aired||Series average|
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||9||23 June 2015||18 August 2015||0.61|
|2||15||22 December 2015||29 March 2016||0.99|
|3||15||7 December 2016||28 March 2017||TBA|
|4||TBA||7 November 2017||TBA||TBA|
In 2016, Channel 4 announced the commission of two Tattoo Fixers spin-offs. Tattoo Fixers on Holiday will be similar to the parent series but with a focus on tattoos picked up on holidays abroad, whilst Body Fixers will look at non-tattoo cosmetic alterations such as body piercing, hair dye and botox. Casting calls for Body Fixers began to appear after episodes of Tattoo Fixers from February 2016 and the series began on 13 September 2016.
Airing from April 2017, Tattoo Artist of the Year will be judged by Jay Hutton and Rose Hardy.
Awards and nominations
|National Television Award for "Factual Entertainment"||2017||Nominated|
- Gordon, Naomi (22 December 2015). "Tattoo Fixers star teases most ridiculous cover-up". Digital Spy. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- Wightman, Catriona (12 February 2015). "E4 to fix terrible tattoos in new eight-part documentary". Digital Spy. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- Knox, David (1 September 2015). "Airdate: Storage Hunters, Ghost Town Gold, South Beach Tow, Troy, Tattoo Fixers". TV Tonight. Retrieved 1 September 2015.
- "E4 takes smash hit Tattoo Fixers on Holiday and extends to body fixing". 4 Press. Channel 4. 3 February 2016. Retrieved 10 October 2016.
- Fletcher, Harry (3 February 2016). "Tattoo Fixers gets a holiday spinoff AND a Body Fixers series". Digital Spy. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- Weston, Alan (12 February 2016). "Makers of Tattoo Fixers are in Liverpool to cast for new body transformation show". Echo. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- "E4 Commissions Tattoo Artist of the Year Competition". Channel 4. Retrieved 1 April 2017.