Tattooed Flower Vase
|Tattooed Flower Vase|
Poster to Tattooed Flower Vase (1976)
|Directed by||Masaru Konuma|
|Written by||Kiyoharu Matsuoka|
|Music by||Yasuo Higuchi|
|September 25, 1976 (Japan)|
Tattooed Flower Vase aka Mature Vase: Tattooed Vagina (花芯の刺青 熟れた壺? Kashin no irezumi: nureta tsubo) (1976) is a Japanese pink film in the Roman Porno series, starring Naomi Tani, directed by Masaru Konuma and produced by Nikkatsu.
A traffic accident brings together the widow Michiyo and her step daughter Takako with Hideo, the young man who caused the accident. Hideo and Takako start a relationship but Michiyo finds out that Hideo is the son of the man who raped her many years earlier. After this discovery, Michiyo's feelings alternate between guilt and excitement and she secretly spies on the young lovers. As atonement she decides to have her "most sensitive areas" tattooed but the pain brings her pleasure. The denouement has Hideo lusting after Michiyo and raping her as his father had done.
- Naomi Tani as Michiyo
- Takako Kitagawa as Takako
- Shin Nakamaru as Hideo
- Genshu Hanayagi
- Mami Yuki
- "KASHIN NO IREZUMI: URETA TSUBO". Complete Index to World Film. Retrieved 2007-10-17. External link in
- Kashin no irezumi: ureta tsubo (1976) at the Internet Movie Database
- "花芯の刺青 熟れた壺 (Kashin no irezumi: ureta tsubo)" (in Japanese). Japanese Movie Database. Retrieved 2007-10-17.
- Weisser, Thomas; Yuko Mihara Weisser (1998). Japanese Cinema Encyclopedia: The Sex Films. Miami: Vital Books : Asian Cult Cinema Publications. p. 269. ISBN 1-889288-52-7.
- Sharp, Jasper (2008). Behind the Pink Curtain: The Complete History of Japanese Sex Cinema. Guildford: FAB Press. pp. 223, 349. ISBN 978-1-903254-54-7.
|This article related to a Japanese film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This pornographic film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|