Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tatu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
t.A.T.u. was a Russian pop music girl duo.
Tatu may also refer to
- Tatu, a slang term in South America for Charango
- Tatu, a chimpanzee at the Chimpanzee and Human Communication Institute
- Khanbaliq (also Tatu or Dadu), former capital of the Yuan dynasty and present day Beijing
- Tatu, California, in Mendocino County
- Ţaţu, a village in Cornereva Commune, Caraş-Severin County, Romania
- Tatu River, a river in Taiwan
People / Groups
- Tatu (girl group), an Australian girl group
- Tatu (soccer), nickname of Antonio Carlos Pecorari, indoor soccer player
- Tatu Vanhanen, Finnish Professor Emeritus
- Tatu, codename of Che Guevara during his assistance in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Tatu is the name of a Kinbaku performer, author, and educator
- Teens Against Tobacco Use (TATU), an American Lung Association program that seeks to eliminate youth tobacco use
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tatu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.