Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Full name||Tatyana Valeryevna Dektyareva|
|Born||8 May 1981|
Yekaterinburg, Soviet Union
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Event(s)||100 metres hurdles|
|Achievements and titles|
|World finals||5th at the 2011 World Championships in Athletics|
|Regional finals||6th at the 2010 European Athletics Championships|
|2008||Summer Olympics||Beijing, China||20th||100 m hurdles||13.05|
|2009||World Championships||Berlin, Germany||33rd||100 m hurdles||13.51|
|2010||World Indoor Championships||Doha, Qatar||8th||60 m hurdles||8.05|
|European Team Championships||Bergen, Norway||1st||100 m hurdles||12.68, PB|
|European Team Championships||Bergen, Norway||1st||100 m hurdles||12.98|
|DécaNation||Annecy, France||1st||100 m hurdles||12.94|
|2011||World Championships||Daegu, South Korea||5th||100 m hurdles||12.82|
|2012||Summer Olympics||London, United Kingdom||8th (sf)||100 m hurdles||12.75, SB|
|2013||World Championships||Moscow, Russia||12th (sf)||100 m hurdles||12.91|
- "Tatyana Dektyareva". London 2012. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- Rus Athletics: Дисквалификация, 27 February 2015
- "IAAF News Issue 161, Positive cases in athletics Sanctioned according to information received by the IAAF as of 24 April 2015". iaaf.org. IAAF. Retrieved 28 April 2015.
- "Athletes currently suspended from all competitions in athletics following an Anti-Doping Rule Violation as at: 27.03.15". iaaf.org. IAAF. Retrieved 28 April 2015.
- Road Race Management: Tatyana Dektyareva (W), dopingsanctions.com
|This biographical article relating to Russian athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|