7 June 1959 |
Tatyana Drubich (born 7 June 1959) is a Russian film actress of Jewish origin. She has appeared in 20 films since 1972. She starred in the 1974 film Sto dney posle detstva, which was entered into the 25th Berlin International Film Festival where it won the Silver Bear for Best Director. She was the wife of Russian film director Sergei Solovyov.
- Sto dney posle detstva (1974) - Lena Ergolina
- Desyat Negrityat (1987) - Vera Claythorne
- Assa (1987) - Alika
- Black Rose Is an Emblem of Sorrow, Red Rose Is an Emblem of Love (1989) - Alexandra
- Hello, Fools! (1996) - Ksenia Zasypkina/Polina Derulen
- Актриса Татьяна Друбич в гостях у Риты Митрофановой и Кирилла Немоляева (in Russian)
- "Berlinale 1975: Prize Winners". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2010-07-13.
|This article about a Russian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|