Taupaki is a locality in the Rodney District, which is a part of the Auckland Region in New Zealand. Kumeu lies to the north-west, Whenuapai to the north-east, West Harbour to the east, Massey to the south-east, Swanson to the south, and Waitakere to the south-west. The North Auckland Line runs through the area.
Taupaki School is a coeducational full primary (years 1-8) school with a decile rating of 9 and a roll of 270 (February 2017). The school was established in 1899 and celebrated its centenary in 1999.
- Peter Dowling (editor) (2004). Reed New Zealand Atlas. Reed Books. pp. map 11. ISBN 0-7900-0952-8.
- Roger Smith, GeographX (2005). The Geographic Atlas of New Zealand. Robbie Burton. pp. map 38. ISBN 1-877333-20-4.
- "Quickstats about Taupaki".
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Taupaki School
- "Directory of Schools - as at 6 March 2017". New Zealand Ministry of Education. Retrieved 10 April 2017.
- "Education Review Report: Taupaki School". Education Review Office. May 2006. Retrieved 2008-09-18.[dead link]
- "Jubilees & reunions: Taupaki School". Education Gazette New Zealand. 78 (5). 29 March 1999.