Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tautology in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tautology may refer to:
- Tautology (language), redundant statements in literature and rhetoric
- Tautology (logic), in formal logic, a statement that is true in every possible interpretation
- Tautology (rule of inference), a rule of replacement for logical expressions
- Redundancy (disambiguation)
- Tautological (disambiguation)
- Tautonym, a scientific name of a species in which both parts of the name have the same spelling
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tautology.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.