From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tautology in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tautology may refer to:
- Tautology (rhetoric), a self-reinforcing pretense of significant truth
- Tautology (grammar), the use of redundant words
- Tautology (logic), a universal truth in formal logic
- Tautology (rule of inference), a rule of replacement for logical expressions
- Tautonym, a species name where both parts are identical
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tautology.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.