This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Private Limited Company|
|Sarvesh Mahesh, CEO |
Manish Arya, CTO
Hassan Rashid, CRO, Global Sales & Marketing
Krishnan PP, Chief Delivery Officer
Raj Menon, Chief Marketing Officer
|Services||Software products and platforms|
Number of employees
Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, Tavant has distinctively established itself as a provider of digital software products and platforms, and associated consulting services. Founded in 2000 by few ex-Amazonians, the company employs over 2500+ associates across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Most recently, Tavant was in the news for deploying its AI-powered digital lending product suite to solve the most complex lender and borrower challenge. One in every four loans originated in the United States is enabled by Tavant's digital lending product suite (VELOX). Similarly, Tavant Warranty On Demand product helps leading manufacturers to reduce their warranty claims by 37% and helps in 100% reduction of duplicate claims by eliminating paper, fraudulent and out of warranty claims.
Tavant was founded by Sarvesh Mahesh, Nita Goyal, Ashish Gupta, Aseem Mital, and Manish Arya on February 7, 2000. All but Aseem Mital came from Amazon.com, which they had joined when Amazon acquired the shopping search engine company - Junglee Corp. Aseem came from Ameriquest Bank.
The company was incorporated in the state of Washington, USA as Haathi.com. Its name was changed to Tavant on March 23, 2001.
- February 2000: Haathi.com incorporated. Located at 542 Lakeview Blvd # 5, Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
- November 2000: Incorporated in India, with headquarters in New Delhi.
- March 2001: Changes name to Tavant.
- February 2002: Shifts India headquarters to Bangalore.
- May 2003: Moves to a dedicated software development center in Bangalore - #12, CSRIE-II, Guava Garden, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore 560 095.
- September 2003: Shifts global headquarters to 3101 Jay Street, Suite 101, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
- January 2005: Opens a development center in Noida.
- January 2007: Moves to a new software development center in Noida.
- November 2015: Shifts global headquarters to 3965 Freedom Circle, Suite 750, Santa Clara CA 95054.
Offices and locations
Tavant has its headquarters in Santa Clara, California, with Asia Pacific regional headquarters in Bengaluru. Beside these, Tavant has offices in Dallas, Cincinnati, New York City, Hyderabad and Noida.
Products and services
Tavant is a provider of software and services to various sectors like service operations, consumer lending, eBusiness, and trading and securities.
- Media and entertainment
- Multiple system operators
- Advertising and marketing
- Banking, insurance, and financial services
- Consumer lending
- Interactive entertainment
IT Service Offerings
- Custom application development
- Maintenance and e Enhancement of custom, package and legacy applications
- Independent software testing and software performance optimization
- Business intelligence
- Audience research analytics
- Service analytics
- End-to-end business intelligence solutions
- Quality assurance
- Game analytics
- Mobile applications
Open source contribution
- InfraRED is a tool for monitoring performance of a J2EE application and diagnosing performance problems. It collects metrics about various aspects of an application's performance and makes it available for quantitative analysis of the application.
- Dr. Nita Goyal: First woman to have obtained a computer science degree from any of the IITs  
- Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal: Amazon.com buys Junglee, PlanetAll. Read the story here
- CNET News: Amazon to buy two companies. Read the story here
- InfraRED: Open Source J2EE Performance Monitoring Tool. Find it on SourceForge - Click here