From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tavernier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tavernier may refer to:
People with the surname
- Alexandra Tavernier (born 1993), French hammer thrower
- Alphonse Tavernier (1852-1933), French painter and Provençal poet.
- Bertrand Tavernier (1941-), French filmmaker
- Jean-Baptiste Tavernier (1605-1689), a French explorer
- Jules Tavernier (1844-1889), French painter
- James Tavernier (1991-), English footballer (fullback)
- René Tavernier (geologist) (1914-1992), Belgian geologist and stratigrapher
- René Tavernier (poet) (1915-1989), French writer and philosopher, father of Bertrand Tavernier
- Tavernier, Florida, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tavernier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.