|Joe Lewis, Christopher Anand, Shehan Dissanayake, Mario Espinosa, Daniel Levy, Vivienne Lewis, Charlie Lewis, James Avery, Douglas McMahon, Ron Robson, Rasesh Thakkar, Jefferson Voss, Tom Youth|
|Products||Diversified Private Investments|
Tavistock Group is a Bahamas-based private investment organization founded by Joe Lewis in 1975. Lewis is the primary investor in the company. The company is headquartered in the offshore financial centre of The Commonwealth of The Bahamas and has offices in Argentina, China, Mexico, the United States, United Kingdom, Luxembourg, Romania, Sweden, Norway, Poland, Bulgaria.
With investments in hundreds of companies across 10 countries, Tavistock Group’s investment portfolio includes:
- Sports & Media: Tottenham Hotspur through the ENIC Group, and organises sporting events such as the Tavistock Cup and the "Isleworth Collegiate Invitational". SportingWins, Timeweave Plc.
- Restaurants: Freebirds World Burrito, Abe & Louie's, Mitchells & Butlers plc
- Master Planned Communities: "Lake Nona, Orlando, Florida", "Lake Nona Medical City, Orlando, Florida"
- Resort properties: Lake Nona Golf & Country Club, Albany, New Providence, Harmony Cove Jamaica, St. Regis Atlanta, Isleworth Golf & Country Club.
- Life sciences: Boxer Capital
- Oil, gas and energy: American Renewables, BayCorp, NEO Energy USA, Pampa Energia, Transener.
- Distribution & Logistics: TopOutlet, Microdyn, Bulgarian Property Development, Condici, Gottex, TYR, Saucony, Sperry Top-Sider, Alpinestars, Supra, Raleigh
- Manufacturing: Vulkan Retail
- Agriculture: Australian Agricultural Company Limited, Lago Escondido, Poland Land Co.
- Finance: Avenue Insurance Partners, 25 Capital Partners, RoundPoint, Sporting Wins, Ultimate Finance Group 
Master Planned Communities
Lake Nona, Orlando, Florida
It is the developer of master-planned real estate at Lake Nona, a multi-faceted, 17-square-mile (44 km2, 10,900 acre, 4,400 hectare) mixed-use development in southeast Orlando designed as a large-scale community offering education, medical and recreational facilities, a life sciences cluster, diverse workspaces, and a range of residential options. The centerpiece of the community is Lake Nona Medical City, which includes the University of Central Florida College of Medicine and the Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute, the University of Florida Academic and Research Center, Nemours Children’s Hospital and the Orlando Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Resort properties & Private Clubs
Albany, New Providence
Other luxury resort properties include Albany on the island of New Providence in The Bahamas designed in conjunction with Tiger Woods and Ernie Els. This luxury beach resort community opened in October 2010 features an Els-designed 18-hole championship golf course and a 71-slip mega-yacht marina flanked by luxury residences designed by noted architects, including the late Charles Gwathmey and Robert A.M. Stern.
St. Regis Atlanta
Tavistock Group bought the St. Regis Atlanta, a 26-floor development with 151 guest rooms and suites and 53 residences located in Atlanta's Buckhead community.
Harmony Cove, Jamaica
Tavistock Group has partnered with the Jamaican Government’s Harmonization Ltd. to jointly plan and develop 2,350 oceanfront acres the country’s northern coast into Harmony Cove, a new resort destination category for Jamaica. Harmony Cove is situated 30 minutes from Montego Bay and Ocho Rios in Trelawny Parish and will offer luxury accommodations, championship golf courses, a casino and an assortment of shopping and dining choices.
- "Overview," Archived 2013-04-21 at the Wayback Machine. Tavistock website (Retrieved April 21, 2013)
- "Portfolio," Tavistock (Retrieved July 2, 2014)
- "Lake Nona," Tavistock (Retrieved September 13, 2018)
- "Orlando VA Medical Center," US Department of Veterans Affairs (Retrieved September 13, 2018)
- "Albany Bahamas | a luxury resort community." Albany Bahamas (Retrieved September 25, 2011)