This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Joe Lewis, Christopher Anand, Shehan Dissanayake, Mario Espinosa, Daniel Levy, Vivienne Lewis, Charlie Lewis, James Avery, Douglas McMahon, Rasesh Thakkar, Josh Levy, Nicholas Beucher, Tom Youth, Aaron Davis|
|Products||Diversified Private Investments|
Tavistock Group is a Bahamas-based private investment organization founded by Joe Lewis in 1975. Lewis is the primary investor in the company. The company is headquartered in the offshore financial centre of The Commonwealth of The Bahamas and has offices in Argentina, China, Mexico, the United States, United Kingdom, Luxembourg, Romania, Sweden, Norway, Poland, Bulgaria.
With investments in hundreds of companies across 10 countries, Tavistock Group’s investment portfolio includes:
- Sports & media: Tottenham Hotspur through the ENIC Group, and organises sporting events such as the Tavistock Cup and the "Isleworth Collegiate Invitational".
- Finance: Ultimate Finance Group, Avenue Insurance Partners, 25 Capital Partners, RoundPoint 
- Restaurants: Freebirds World Burrito and the Tavistock Restaurant Collection
- Master planned communities: "Lake Nona, Orlando, Florida", "Lake Nona Medical City, Orlando, Florida"
- Resort properties: Lake Nona Golf & Country Club, Old Fort Bay, Albany, New Providence, Harmony Cove Jamaica, St. Regis Atlanta, Isleworth Golf & Country Club.
- Life sciences: Boxer Capital
- Oil, gas and energy: American Renewables, BayCorp, NEO Energy USA, Pampa Energia, Transener.
- Distribution & logistics: TopOutlet, Microdyn, Bulgarian Property Development, Condici, Gottex, TYR,
- Consumer goods: Saucony, Sperry Top-Sider, Alpinestars, Supra, Raleigh
- Manufacturing: Vulkan Retail
- Agriculture: Australian Agricultural Company Limited, Lago Escondido, Poland Land Co.
- Vulture funds: Braslyn Ltd
Master planned communities
Lake Nona, Orlando, Florida
It is the developer of master-planned real estate at Lake Nona, a multi-faceted, 17-square-mile (44 km2, 10,900 acre, 4,400 hectare) mixed-use development in southeast Orlando designed as a large-scale community offering education, medical and recreational facilities, a life sciences cluster, diverse workspaces, and a range of residential options. The centerpiece of the community is Lake Nona Medical City, which includes the University of Central Florida College of Medicine and the Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute, the University of Florida Academic and Research Center, Nemours Children’s Hospital and the Orlando Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Resort properties & private clubs
Albany, New Providence
Other luxury resort properties include Albany on the island of New Providence in The Bahamas designed in conjunction with Tiger Woods and Ernie Els. This luxury beach resort community opened in October 2010 features an Els-designed 18-hole championship golf course and a 71-slip mega-yacht marina flanked by luxury residences designed by noted architects, including the late Charles Gwathmey and Robert A.M. Stern.
St. Regis Atlanta
Tavistock Group bought the St. Regis Atlanta, a 26-floor development with 151 guest rooms and suites and 53 residences located in Atlanta's Buckhead community.
Harmony Cove, Jamaica
Tavistock Group has partnered with the Jamaican Government’s Harmonization Ltd. to jointly plan and develop 2,350 oceanfront acres the country’s northern coast into Harmony Cove, a new resort destination category for Jamaica. Harmony Cove is situated 30 minutes from Montego Bay and Ocho Rios in Trelawny Parish and will offer luxury accommodations, championship golf courses, a casino and an assortment of shopping and dining choices.
Tavistock Restaurant Collection
Tavistock Restaurant Collection (TRC) is a family of upscale dining brands: Abe & Louie's, Atlantic Fish, Atlas, Blackhawk Grille, Boxi Park, Cafe del Rey, Cañonita, Canvas Restaurant & Market, Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen, Coach Grill, Joe's American Bar & Grill, Napa Valley Grille, Park Pizza & Brewing Company, Timpano, and ZED451. Restaurant concepts include steakhouse, pizza, seafood, Italian, and modern American fare. All locations offer wine selections from the private wine label Tavistock Reserve Collection.
Freebirds World Burrito
Freebirds Word Burrito is an Austin, TX, based restaurant concept under Tavistock Group but is not included in the Tavistock Restaurant Collection.
- "Overview," Archived 2013-04-21 at the Wayback Machine Tavistock website (Retrieved April 21, 2013)
- "Portfolio," Tavistock (Retrieved July 2, 2014)
- "Braslyn Discloses All-Cash Proposal for Callidus Capital Corporation for C$2.00 Per Share". Cision Distribution. 6 December 2018.
- "Lake Nona," Tavistock (Retrieved September 13, 2018)
- "Orlando VA Medical Center," US Department of Veterans Affairs (Retrieved September 13, 2018)
- "Albany Bahamas | a luxury resort community." Albany Bahamas (Retrieved September 25, 2011)