Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Headquarters||Zhongzheng District, Taipei|
|Parent agency||Ministry of Finance|
The Taxation Administration was originally established as Taxation Agency in May 1950.
- Drafting, revising and interpreting inland tax regulations
- Planning, directing, supervising and evaluating the levy and collection of national tax administrations and local tax administrations
- Directing, supervising and evaluating the anti-corruption efforts of all levels of tax administration
- Auditing of major tax evasion cases, and supervising and evaluating the audit performance of all levels of tax administration
- Planning and evaluating matters relating to tax administration, and tax information
- Promoting tax-related education and publicity campaigns
- Income Tax Division
- Consumption Tax Division
- Property Tax Division
- Inspection Division
- Tax Auditing Division
- Tax Collection Administrative Division
- Personnel Office
- Civil Service and Ethics Office
- Accounting and Statistics Office
- "Taxation Administration,Ministry of Finance,R.O.C".
- "Director-general". Dot.gov.tw. Retrieved 2014-04-22.
- "Organization & Functions". Dot.gov.tw. Retrieved 2014-04-22.
- Vazquez-Caro, J., & Bird, R. M. (2011). Benchmarking tax administrations in developing countries: A systemic approach, International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1104, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.