From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with taxonomy.
|Look up taxidermy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taxidermy is the stuffing and mounting of dead animals.
Taxidermy may also refer to:
- Taxidermy (QueenAdreena album), 2000
- Taxidermy (Abney Park album), 2005
- Taxidermy (Sharon Needles album), 2015
- "Taxidermy" (song), a song by White Lies
- Taxidermia, a 2006 Hungarian film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taxidermy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.