CD cover of Tayaramma Bangarayya
|Directed by||Kommineni Seshagiri Rao|
|Produced by||Edida Nageshwara Rao Aakasam sriramulu|
|Written by||Jandhyala (dialogues )|
|Music by||K. V. Mahadevan|
|Cinematography||P. Bhaskar Rao|
Tayaramma Bangarayya is a 1979 Telugu film starring Sowcar Janaki as Tayaramma and Kaikala Satyanarayana as Bangarayya. It costars Chiranjeevi. The film was a remade in Tamil as Sathya Sundharam with Sivaji Ganesan in lead and in Hindi as Shrimaan Shrimati with Sanjeev Kumar in lead.
The film is about a good samaritan couple Tayaramma (Janaki) and Bangarayya (Satyanarayana). They try to repair the marriages of young couples. They successfully do this as a social responsibility. When contrasting personalities Aruna (Madhavi) and Vani (Sangeetha) get married and have problems in their married life with husbands Chandra Mohan and Ranganath respectively, Tayaramma and Bangarayya step in.
- Kaikala Satyanarayana ... Bangarayya
- Sowcar Janaki ... Tayaramma
- Chandra Mohan
- Sangeetha ... Vani
- Madhavi ... Aruna
- Sarath Babu
- Allu Ramalingaiah ... Father of Aruna
- Chhaya Devi ... Mother of Ranganath
- "Aanaadu Eenaadu Enaadu Aadadanni Aatabommaga Chesadu Magavadu"
- "My Name is Bangarayya Ne Cheppinde Bangaramayya"
- "Ore ore ore voorukora vooradinchnduku Ammaledura"
|This article about a Telugu-language film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|