Armstrong at the 2012 GQ Men of the Year Awards
Shana Lynette Hughes
June 10, 1971
Independence, Kansas, U.S.
|Residence||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Other names||Shana Taylor, Shana Ford, Taylor Ford|
|Known for||The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills|
Taylor Armstrong (born June 10, 1971) is an American television personality. She appeared on the reality show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Armstrong's first major television appearance was on the Bravo TV series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in 2010 while married to former venture capitalist Russell Armstrong. During the series, other cast members brought to light the couple's alleged money troubles and claims of spousal abuse. After the truth about their marriage came out, Russell took his own life and was found by his landlord and Taylor on August 15, 2011. That September, Taylor said that she had suffered severe physical abuse during her marriage.
Armstrong's memoir, Hiding from Reality: My Story of Love, Loss, and Finding the Courage Within, was released February 7, 2012.
She married Russell Armstrong in 2005; their daughter, Kennedy Caroline, was born in 2006. In 2011, she filed for divorce, accusing her husband of domestic violence. She claims she had a titanium mesh implant required to support her right eye because of damage he caused when assaulting her. Russell committed suicide shortly after.
|2008||The Hills||Herself||1 Episode (While Lauren's Away...)|
|2010–2016||The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills||Herself||Main Cast (Season 1–3), Guest (Season 4–6)|
|2014||Couples Therapy||Herself||Season 4 Only|
- "Taylor Armstrong Biography". Us Weekly. Retrieved June 5, 2015.
- Poole, Tiffany M. (April 6, 2012). "Beverly Hills 'Housewife' Taylor Armstrong returns to Oklahoma". The Oklahoman. Retrieved June 5, 2015.
- "Husband of Tulsa native and 'Real Housewives' star dies". Tulsa World. August 16, 2011. Retrieved January 2, 2015.
- Yvonne Villarreal, "Taylor Armstrong's search for safety". Los Angeles Times. February 14, 2012.
- "Taylor Armstrong, My Story". taylorarmstrong.com. Retrieved September 24, 2011.
- Magrath, Andrea (September 14, 2011). "'Taylor WAS abused by Russell Armstrong, and it was not the first time'". Daily Mail. Retrieved September 24, 2011.
- Taylor Armstrong (February 7, 2012). Hiding from Reality: My Story of Love, Loss, and Finding the Courage Within. Gallery Books. ISBN 1451677715.
- "Taylor Armstrong Denies Russell's Sister's Claims That Abuse Never Happened On 'Watch What Happens Live'". The Huffington Post. February 8, 2012.
- "Taylor Armstrong Marries John Bluher". People. April 4, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Taylor Armstrong.|