|Full name||Taylor Henrich|
|Born||1 November 1995|
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
|Height||1.62 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|Ski club||Altius Nordic Ski Club|
|World Cup career|
|Seasons||2012 – present|
|Updated on 13 Mar 2015.|
Born in Calgary, Alberta, Henrich began the sport at age seven. Henrich competed Canada at the 2014 Winter Olympics in the premier of Ski jumping at the 2014 Winter Olympics – Women's normal hill individual and her ranking in 2013/2014 was 23rd. She reached her first World Cup podium with 3rd place in Oberstdorf on 25 January 2015. This is also the first ever Ladies World Cup podium for Canada.
2018 Winter Olympics
- "FIS bio". Data.fis-ski.com. Retrieved 2014-02-04.
- "Sochi 2014 site". M.sochi2014.com. Retrieved 2014-02-04.
- Barnes, Dan (24 January 2018). "Ski Jumping Canada deems two athletes 'ready for prime time' at Pyeongchang Olympics". National Post. Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Retrieved 27 January 2018.
- "Henrich, Boyd-Clowes named to Canada's Olympic ski jumping team". Canadian Press. Toronto, Ontario, Canada. 24 January 2018. Retrieved 27 January 2018.
- "Canadian ski jumping team sending pair to Olympics". www.cbc.ca/sports/. Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC). 24 January 2018. Retrieved 27 January 2018.
- Da Silveira, Brittany (24 January 2018). "Team Canada ski jumpers nominated for PyeongChang 2018". www.olympic.ca/. Canadian Olympic Committee. Retrieved 27 January 2018.
|This biographical article relating to Canadian winter sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to ski jumping is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|