Taylor Hill (model)
Hill in 2015
Taylor Marie Hill
March 5, 1996
Palatine, Illinois, U.S.
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
Taylor Marie Hill (born March 5, 1996) is an American model and Victoria's Secret Angel since 2015.
Taylor Hill was born in Palatine, Illinois (outside of Chicago), and raised in Arvada, Colorado. Beginning at an early age, Taylor Hill was a gymnast, before becoming a model. She has three siblings: sisters Logan Rae, Mackinley, and brother Chase. Mackinley and Chase are also models. When she was 16 she graduated from Pomona High School in Arvada.
In 2014 she modeled for H&M and walked the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show for the first time, the youngest model on their rotation at the age of 18. That year she became one of the faces of Rosa Cha with Erin Heatherton, Frida Gustavsson and Barbara Palvin.
She was voted "2015's Most Promising Model" by Couturesque's readers. In 2015, she hosted an event for Victoria's Secret PINK. That same year she became a Victoria's Secret Angel. Also she advertised Versus Versace. In August 2015, she won "Model of the Year" in social media at Fashion Media Awards.
In 2016, she played a model in the film The Neon Demon and made her debut at No. 17 on Forbes' "The World's Top-Earning Models" list, with estimated earnings of $4 million between 2015 and 2016. In July 2016, she was named as the new face of French beauty brand Lancôme.
She has appeared in editorials for American, British, French, Spanish, Japanese, Arabian, Ecuadorian, and Mexican Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, French, Dutch and Australian Elle, W, Madame Figaro, Dazed, LOVE, V, Russian Número, Pop Magazine, British, Spanish, Turkish, Italian Cosmopolitan, Russh Magazine, Grazia, Glamour and Italian Marie Claire.
In 2016 her name has reached No. 9 with 3.6 million followers on the "Most Followed Models" list by Harper's Bazaar. She now has 13.6 million Instagram followers as of January 2020.
After working in campaigns and photoshoots, Taylor Hill walked for high fashion designers Versace, Valentino, Chanel, Armani, Moschino, Dolce & Gabbana, Brandon Maxwell, Balmain, Givenchy, Tommy Hilfiger, Fendi, H&M, Ralph Lauren, Kenzo, Alexander Wang, Lanvin, DKNY, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Michael Kors and Bottega Veneta during the New York, Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks. She has been the face for advertisements of Jimmy Choo by Craig McDean, Michael Kors by Mario Testino, Topshop by Giampaolo Sgura, David Yurman by Bruce Weber and Joe's Jeans by Mario Sorrenti between 2016 and 2018.
|2013||Hollywood Temptations||Jessica||Short Film|
|2016||The Neon Demon||Flirty Model #1|
|2014||Victoria's Secret Fashion Show||Herself||TV Special|
|2015||Victoria's Secret Fashion Show|
|2016||Victoria's Secret Swim Special|
|2016||The Fashion Fund||TV Series, episode: Winner Announced|
|2016||Young Hollywood||TV Series, episode: Face Swapping with Model Taylor Hill|
|2016||Victoria's Secret Fashion Show||TV Special|
|2017||Victoria's Secret Fashion Show|
|2018||Victoria's Secret Fashion Show|
- "Taylor Hill - Model".
- Liana Satenstein (2014-12-01). "Meet 7 New Faces of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show". Vogue. Archived from the original on 2015-07-07. Retrieved 2015-07-11.
- "Taylor Hill Is The Youngest Victoria's Secret Model And 'The One To Watch'". Inquisitr. 2015-05-09. Archived from the original on 2015-07-12. Retrieved 2015-07-11.
- Constanza Espinoza (November 26, 2014). "Taylor Marie Hill: la nueva promesa de la industria de la moda". La Tercera (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 2015-02-17. Retrieved February 17, 2015.
- Chanel Adams (May 9, 2015). "Taylor Hill Is The Youngest Victoria's Secret Model And 'The One To Watch'". Inquisitr. Archived from the original on 2015-05-15. Retrieved May 18, 2015.
- Liana Satenstein (December 1, 2014). "Meet 7 New Faces of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show". Vogue. Archived from the original on 2015-02-14. Retrieved February 17, 2015.
- Moti Ankari (2015-03-15). "Meet Taylor Hill, the Young Model Who Won Fashion Week". Bloomberg News. Archived from the original on 2015-07-12. Retrieved 2017-03-11.
- "Taylor Hill Models Loungewear for H&M Shoot by Hasse Nielsen". Fashion Gone Rogue. April 1, 2014. Archived from the original on 2015-02-17. Retrieved February 17, 2015.
- Rodulfo, Kristina (November 17, 2017). "Your Model Cheat Sheet: The 14 Official Victoria's Secret Angels". Archived from the original on 2017-11-20. Retrieved November 18, 2017.
- Mackenzie Wagner (2015-04-28). "Exclusive! Taylor Hill on Becoming a Victoria's Secret Model—and How to Get a Bombshell Body". Vogue. Archived from the original on 2015-07-08. Retrieved 2015-07-11.
- Tia (February 11, 2015). "Taylor Hill is our Model of the Year". Couturesque. Archived from the original on February 17, 2015. Retrieved February 17, 2015.
- Danielle Prescod (February 14, 2015). "Victoria's Secret Model Taylor Hill Shares her Foolproof Date Night Tips". Elle. Archived from the original on 2015-02-17. Retrieved February 17, 2015.
- Mackenzie Wagoner (April 28, 2014). "Exclusive! Taylor Hill on Becoming a Victoria's Secret Model—and How to Get a Bombshell Body". Vogue. Archived from the original on 2015-05-01. Retrieved April 28, 2015.
- Carlson, Jane (August 20, 2015). "DAILY FRONT ROW FASHION AWARDS ANNOUNCE WINNERS (EXCLUSIVE)". The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on 2016-10-12. Retrieved September 11, 2016.
- Kim, Monica (July 12, 2016). "Taylor Hill is the New Face of Lancôme! How the American Supermodel Does French Girl Beauty" Archived 2017-04-24 at the Wayback Machine. Vogue.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Taylor Marie Hill.|