Hunt in July 2017
|Date of birth||5 November 1990|
Sandringham Dragons (TAC Cup)|
|Draft||No. 49, 2008 national draft|
Round 11, 2010, Geelong|
vs. West Coast, at Subiaco Oval
|Height||184 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lb)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2017.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
He was named as an emergency on two occasions in 2009, but failed to make his debut that season. Hunt made his AFL debut in round 11, 2010 against the West Coast Eagles at Subiaco Oval. He also kicked a goal that was nominated for goal of the week against in that match. Hunt went on to play six more games at senior level in 2010.
In 2011 he played 13 matches at AFL level, before appearing in 21 and 15 the following two seasons. He fell out of favour by 2014 however and managed just seven matches at the top level. Hunt was de-listed by Geelong at the end of that season, having played 63 matches in his six years at the club.
He played in a career high 23 matches in 2015, while setting career bests for disposals and marks and receiving his only four career Brownlow Medal votes. Hunt played a further 17 matches in 2016 but only two in 2017.
Hunt was de-listed by Richmond at the conclusion of the 2017 season, having played 42 matches over three years at the club.
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- Selection 49: Taylor Hunt
- Ablett, Varcoe join long list to miss
- "Taylor Hunt statistics". AFL Tables.
- "Taylor Hunt among three more Cats delisted". Retrieved 21 October 2014.
- "Tigers complete Hunt". Richmond Football Club. 2 November 2014.
- Schmook, Nathan (9 October 2017). "Tiger stopper one of three players chopped". AFL.com.au. Bigpond. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Taylor Hunt.|