|Full name||Taylor Francis George Regan|
|Date of birth||16 November 1988|
|Place of birth||Newcastle, Australia|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Central defender|
|Newcastle Jets Youth|
|2016||Negeri Sembilan FA||28||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 April 2017.
Regan joined the Jets as part of the youth system in 2008 from state league club Azzurri FC. He captained the team and played primarily as a center back. On 3 June 2010 his strong performances were rewarded with a one-year contract. He was signed primarily to cover seasoned center backs Nikolai Topor-Stanley and Ljubo Miličević. Taylor Regan made his Debut on 16 October 2010 in Round 10 against Brisbane Roar. The Match finished 1–1 and Regan was a standout performer, gaining praise from coaches and senior players. During the 12/13 season Regan made 20 appearances and was awarded the Ray Baartz medal as player of the season. An award chosen by former greats of the club. In 2015 Regan was presented with the Newcastle Jets Members Award for Player of the season.
Regan left the Jets at the conclusion of the 2014-15 A-League season, after being told his contract would not be renewed, following a tumultuous period at the club both and off the field in which the Jets finished last on the ladder.
In early December 2015 it was revealed that Regan had signed with Negeri Sembilan FA in the Malaysia Premier League for the 2016 season. At the clubs Season Launch on 12 January, Regan was announced as captain for the upcoming season. He left the club in October 2016.
After a successful season in Malaysia, Regan returned to Australia after signing a contract with Adelaide United as an injury replacement for Jordan Elsey. In March 2017, after 10 appearances in all competitions, Regan signed a two-year contract extension with Adelaide United.
On 23 May 2015, Regan married long time girlfriend Jessica. They gave birth to their son Bodhi on 4 November 2016 in Newcastle, NSW.
- Kerry, Craig (16 April 2012). "Men of Football vote for Taylor Regan". Newcastle Herald. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- "Jets out to restore pride, says new skipper". A-League. 5 February 2015. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- Gardiner, James (28 April 2015). "Newcastle Jets tell Taylor Regan to take off". N. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- Toohey, Barry (29 April 2015). "Newcastle Jets continue rebuilding phase with former captain Taylor Regan forced out of club". Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- Dasey, Jason (3 December 2015). "Gary Phillips' and A-League quartet revamp Malaysia's Negeri Sembilan". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- "Transfer news: Aussie defender Taylor Regan leaves Malaysian club". A-League. 7 October 2016. Retrieved 7 October 2016.
- "Reds sign former Jets defender". Football Federation Australia. 12 October 2016.
- "Regan commits to Reds for further two years". Adelaide United. 10 March 2017.
- Taylor Regan at Soccerway
|This biographical article related to Australian football (soccer) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|