Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Products||Teas and herbal teas|
Number of employees
|Approximately 50 (2010)|
The company uses "New Age"-style marketing and product labeling. For example, every box of tea was once labeled as "blessed by a certified tea shaman" and an original tag line was "The Reincarnation of Tea."
- Roberts, Sam. (2015, March 25). "Steven Smith, a 'Marco Polo' of American tea, dies at 65," The New York Times. Accessed: March 29, 2015.
- "North American Tea". Archived from the original on 2016-05-17.
- "Starbucks will buy Tazo tea company". Puget Sound Business Journal. January 13, 1999. bizjournals.com. Retrieved November 13, 2012.
- Candice Choi; Sarah Skidmore (November 14, 2012). "Starbucks Buys Teavana". The Huffington Post. Archived from the original on 2015-04-23. Retrieved 2019-09-08.
- "Starbucks to open first 'tea bar' in New York City". New York Daily News.
- "Starbucks sells Tazo tea brand to Unilever, focuses on Teavana instead". USA TODAY. Retrieved 2017-11-03.