From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tazza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tazza may refer to:
- Tazza (cup) (usually pronounced "tatza", plural usually "tazze"), from the Italian, a wide shallow cup or bowl, usually on a tall stem
- Tazza (comics), a Marvel Comics super villain
- Tajja, a South Korean manhwa (타짜), also transliterated as Tazza
- Farnese Cup, an example of a tazza vessel
- Tazza d'Oro (Pittsburgh), a cafe in Pittsburgh
- Donato Sbarretti (1856–1939), Roman Catholic Cardinal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tazza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.