From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (1840–1893) was a Russian composer.
Tchaikovsky or Chaykovsky may also refer to:
- Boris Tchaikovsky (1925-1996), a Russian composer with no relation to Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Tchaikovsky (surname), a Slavic surname (and list of people with the name)
- Tchaikovsky (film), a 1969 Russian film
- "Tchaikovsky" (song), an American patter song by Kurt Weill and Ira Gershwin and originally performed by Danny Kaye
- Tchaikovsky Conservatory, a music school in Moscow, Russia
- 2266 Tchaikovsky, an outer-belt asteroid
- Tchaikovsky, an impact crater on Mercury
- Chaykovsky, Perm Krai, a town in Russia founded in 1955
- Chaykovsky Municipal District, a municipal district in Perm Krai, Russia which the town of krai significance of Chaykovsky is incorporated as
- Chaykovskoye Urban Settlement, a municipal formation within Chaykovsky Municipal District which the town of Chaykovsky in Perm Krai, Russia is incorporated as
- Circle of Tchaikovsky, Russian revolutionary organization
- Chaykovsky (inhabited locality) (Chaykovskaya, Chaykovskoye), a set index of places named Chaykovsky
- International Tchaikovsky Competition, a classical music competition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tchaikovsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.