(Redirected from Tcl (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up TCL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TCL or Tcl or TCLs may refer to:
- The Common Link, a KOMpatible bulletin board system for MS-DOS
- Transform, clipping, and lighting, a feature of 3D graphics cards
- tCL, CAS latency in RAM timings
- Tcl (Tool Command Language), a computer programming language
- Terminal Control Language, used to program Verifone devices
- Tiny Core Linux, a minimal Linux operating system
- Tymshare Conversational Language, a former experimental interactive language
- Transaction Control Language, a family of computer languages used by database systems to control transactions
- Think Class Library, a class library for Macintosh featured in THINK C
- TCL Corporation, a Chinese electronics company
- Texas Collegiate League, a collegiate baseball league
- Theological College of Lanka, a theological college in Sri Lanka
- Trade Centre Limited, a Crown corporation in Nova Scotia
- Trinity College London, the international examination board
- People's Libraries Society (Towarzystwo Czytelni Ludowych), a former educational society in the Prussian partition of Poland
- Transnational College of Lex, a language research institution based in Japan
- Twin City Lines, a former public transit via streetcar in Minneapolis, US
- TCL (GTPase), in biochemistry.
- Tibial collateral ligament, one of the four major ligaments of the knee.
- Thermostat, Thermostatically controlled load (TCL)
- Transports en commun lyonnais, the public transport system in Lyon, France
- Tuscaloosa Regional Airport (IATA code), US
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TCL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.