Te Rerenga is a locality on the Whangapoua Harbour, Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand. State Highway 25 runs through it. Coromandel is 12 km to the west. Whitianga lies to the south east. The Waitekuri and Opitonui Rivers flow from the Coromandel Range in the west and south through the area to drain in the Whangapoua Harbour.
The population for the Te Rerenga statistical district was 4173 in the 2006 Census, an increase of 387 from 2001. The statistical district covers the entire northern half of the Coromandel Peninsula apart from Coromandel town and Whitianga, not just the Te Rerenga locality.
- Peter Dowling (editor) (2004). Reed New Zealand Atlas. Reed Books. pp. map 16. ISBN 0-7900-0952-8.
- Roger Smith, GeographX (2005). The Geographic Atlas of New Zealand. Robbie Burton. pp. map 40. ISBN 1-877333-20-4.
- Quickstats about Te Rerenga
- "Map of Te Rerenga". Statistics New Zealand.
- "Te Kete Ipurangi - Te Rerenga School". Ministry of Education.
- "Te Rerenga School Newsletter" (PDF). 2007-12-12. Retrieved 2009-12-08.
|This Waikato geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|