|Iwi of New Zealand|
Hapū and marae
- Ngāi Tāhuhu
- Ngāti Kaiwhare
- Ngāti Kauae
- Ngāti Kura
- Ngāti Mauku
- Ngāti Rangi
- Ngāti Tāhinga
- Te Uri o Hau
Marae and wharenui
- Naumai, Ngā Uri o te Kotahitanga, Ruawai
- Ngā Tai Whakarongorua, Ngā Tai Whakarongorua, Tinopai
- Ōruawharo, Kote Rangimārie, Wellsford
- Ōtamatea, Aotearoa, Whakapirau
- Ōtūrei, Rangimārie Te Aroha, Aratapu
- Parirau, Te Whare Mārama, Matakohe
- Rāwhitiroa, Rāwhitiroa, Tinopai
- Rīpia, No wharenui, Rīpia
- Te Kōwhai, Te Kōwhai, Matakohe
- Te Pounga, Te Pounga, Kaiwaka
- Waihaua Arapaoa, Kirihipi, Tinopai
- Waikāretu Pōuto, Waikāretu, Te Kōpuru
- Waiōhou, No wharenui, Tinopai
- Waiotea Tinopai, No wharenui, Te Kōwhai
Te Uri o Hau Settlement Trust represents the hapu following its Treaty of Waitangi settlement with the New Zealand Government under Te Uri o Hau Claims Settlement Act 2002. It also represents the hapu as an "iwi authority" during the resource consent process under the Resource Management Act 1991. It is a Tūhono organisation and a trust, and its governance board includes two represents from each of the four Ngā Mātua marae: Otamatea, Waikaretu, Oruawharo and Arapaoa. As of 2016, the trust chair was Russell Kemp, the executive officer was Deborah Harding, and the trust was based in Whangarei.
Prominent iwi members
- "Rohe". tkm.govt.nz. Te Puni Kōkiri, New Zealand Government. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Te Uri o Hau Area of Interest from the Deed of Settlement" (JPG, 254KB). tkm.govt.nz. Te Puni Kōkiri. 13 December 2000. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Te Uri o Hau mourn the loss of champion Russell Kemp". Waatea News. 12 January 2018. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Honoured Northland iwi leader dies". Radio New Zealand. 11 January 2018. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Russell Kemp, Northland kaumatua who 'exuded leadership', dies aged 71". NZ Herald. NZME. 13 January 2018. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
|This article related to the Māori people of New Zealand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|