A tea party is a formal and ritualized gathering for afternoon tea.
Tea party or Tea Party may also refer to:
- Boston Tea Party (December 16, 1773; Boston, Massachusetts), political protests by American colonists
- Boston Tea Party (political party), a U.S. political party named after the Boston Tea Party of 1773
- Chestertown Tea Party (May 1774; Chestertown, Maryland), political protests by American colonists
- Edenton Tea Party (Edenton, North Carolina), political protests by American colonists
- Philadelphia Tea Party (December 25, 1773), an incident in which a British tea ship was intercepted by American colonists and forced to return its cargo to Great Britain
- Tea Party movement, an American political movement launched in 2009
- Tea Party (play), a play written by Harold Pinter, adapted from his own 1963 short story of the same title
- "Tea Party" (song), a song by Estonian recording artist Kerli from the album Almost Alice
- The Tea Party (band), a Canadian rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tea Party.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.