From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tea treeis a popular name that has been applied to a number of different, unrelated plants:
- Camellia sinensis (aka Thea sinensis), from which black, green, oolong and white tea are all obtained
- Melaleuca species in the family Myrtaceae, sources for the essential oils
- Leptospermum, also in the family Myrtaceae, source for Mānuka honey
- Kunzea ericoides or White tea-tree, a tree or shrub of Australia and New Zealand
- Taxandria parviceps, also in the family Myrtaceae
- species of Lycium, including
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tea tree.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.