From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tea tree or Ti-tree is a popular name that has been applied to a number of different, unrelated plants:
- Camellia sinensis (aka Thea sinensis), from which black, green, oolong and white tea are all obtained
- Melaleuca species in the family Myrtaceae
- Leptospermum, also in the family Myrtaceae
- Kunzea ericoides or White tea-tree, a tree or shrub of Australia and New Zealand
- species of Lycium, including
- Ti (plant), Cordyline fruticosa, in the family Laxmanniaceae, formerly treated in the family Agavaceae
- Tea Tree, Tasmania, a locality northeast of Hobart, Australia
- Ti Tree, Northern Territory, a small town
- Tea Tree Plaza, a place in South Australia, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tea tree.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.