(Redirected from Teachers (U.S. TV series))
|Look up teachers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Teachers are people who provide schooling for pupils and students.
Teachers may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Teachers (film), a 1984 drama film, starring Nick Nolte and JoBeth Williams
- "Teachers", a song by Leonard Cohen from his album Songs of Leonard Cohen
- "Teachers", a song by Daft Punk from their album Homework
- "Teachers", a song by P.O.D. from their album Testify
- Teachers TV, a free-to-air television channel in the UK
- Teachers (UK TV series), a British comedy-drama series
- Teachers (2006 TV series), an American version of the British sitcom of the same name
- Teachers (2016 TV series), an American sitcom on TV Land based on the web series of the same name
- "Teacher", an episode of the British sitcom Miranda
Organizations and brands
- Teachers, one of the five Ascension Gift Ministries
- Teachers, Canadian institution managing the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
- Teacher's Highland Cream, a blended whisky named after William Teacher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Teachers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.