TeamBath is the brand name for the family of sports, health and leisure-related activities at the University of Bath. The University has some of the best sports facilities in a UK University, largely clustered under one roof and providing a top-level training and event environment for multiple sports.
TeamBath maintains several sports complexes on and around the University of Bath, Claverton Down site:
- Sports Training Village
- Founders Complex
- The Sulis club outdoor pitches
- Bobsleigh and Skeleton push-start track
- Beach volleyball courts
- Outdoor acrylic and artificial clay tennis courts to complement eight indoor courts
- 50m swimming pool with state of the art underwater video analysis capabilities
- A physio and sport science centre
- An indoor jumps and throws area as well as indoor sprint track and outdoor athletics oval
- A multi-purpose sports hall and 2000 seat arena.
- Significant gym with 105 work stations plus specific performance sport gym
Development of facilities
Bath's sports facilities were centred on what is now known as the Founder's Hall, which includes:
- a multi-purpose sports hall
- four squash courts
- a 25-metre indoor swimming pool
- and outdoor pitches.
Sports Training Village (2003-2004)
The Sports Training Village and the English Institute of Sport for South West England, a lottery-funded extension opened in two phases in 2003 and 2004. It added the following facilities:
- new multi-purpose sport halls (including basketball, netball and badminton courts)
- eight indoor tennis courts
- indoor athletics facilities
- a large fitness suite
- a judo/karate/jitsu dojo
- and suites supporting sports science and sports medicine needs 
- Powell, David (2002-11-16). "Team Bath's village people hope to continue hitting high notes". Times Online. Retrieved 2009-07-05.
- "Founders Complex". TeamBath. Retrieved 2009-07-05.
- "British Swimming ITC Programme - Bath". ASA. Retrieved 2009-07-05.
- "Sports Training Village". TeamBath. Retrieved 2009-07-05.