Team Illuminate (men's team)
|Website||Illuminate Team home page|
|General manager||Chris Johnson|
|Team name history|
Airgas-Safeway Cycling Team
Team Illuminate grew out of the 2015 Airgas-Safeway team that included 2013 Vuelta a España winner Chris Horner. The team launched the 2016 season with success at the 2.1 rated 2016 Tour of Taiwan Later in the season the team became the first US team to compete in Iran, where US rider Connor McCutcheon captured a stage win and wore the yellow jersey in the 2.1 rated 2016 Tour of Iran
- Stages 1 & 4 Tour de Taiwan, Edwin Avila
- Stage 1 Sibiu Cycling Tour, Edwin Avila
- Stage 4 Tour d'Azerbaïdjan, Edwin Avila
- Stage 6 Vuelta a Colombia, Griffin Easter
- Stage 2 Tour of Rwanda, Simon Pellaud
- Points classification Tour of Thailand, Martin Laas
- Stages 4, 5 & 6, Martin Laas
- Stage 8 Tour of Japan, Martin Laas
- Stage 1 Baltic Chain Tour, Martin Laas
- Stage 9 Tour of Hainan, Simon Pellaud
- Malach, Pat (12 April 2016). "A closer look at the American Continental outfits". cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 12 April 2016.
- ProCyclingStats. "Airgas Cycling 2014". procyclingstats.com.
- Pat Malach. "Horner's Airgas-Safeway teammates motivated by veteran's presence". Cyclingnews.com.
- Cycling News. "Team Illuminate launches season with success in Taiwan". Cyclingnews.com.
- Alex Doyle. "Racing in unusual places: Illuminate goes to Iran". Velonews.com.
- "Illuminate will field women's UCI team in 2017 | Cyclingnews.com". Cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 2017-02-07.
|This cycling team article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|