|Base||Caselle di Selvazzano, Padua, Italy|
|Team principal(s)||Tancredi Pagiaro|
|Current series||International GT Open Blancpain GT Series|
|Former series||Lamborghini Super Trofeo Asia|
|Current drivers||Fabrizio Crestani Miguel Ramos Stefano Gattuso Federico Leo Arno Santamato|
The team took part in three rounds of the 2009 Euroseries 3000 season, debuting at the season-opener in Portimão with GP2 Series drivers Michael Herck and Diego Nunes, who were racing in order to learn the circuit ahead of the GP2 Series visit there later in the year. The team scored eleven points over the course of the weekend with Nunes and Herck finishing fourth and fifth respectively in the Saturday feature race.
At the next round in Magny-Cours, the team were down to a single car entry with Italian Formula Three graduate Michael Dalle Stelle taking over the driving duties. He remained with the team for the following round at Zolder, but failed to start either race during the event. The team then missed the final three events of the season in Valencia, Vallelunga and Monza. They finished the season in seventh place in the Teams' standings with twelve points.
In 2010, Team Lazarus have entered the new Auto GP series with a single car for Italian Fabio Onidi. The new partnership delivered a podium finish in the opening race of the season at Brno, with Onidi finishing third behind Edoardo Piscopo and race winner Luca Filippi.
In 2017 Team Lazarus participated in two Championships: the Blancpain GT Series, with an orange Lamborghini Huracán with GT3 configuration, and a black Huracán with a layout for the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Asia Championship.
In 2018 Team Lazarus is starting in the Blancpain GT Endurance Series as well as in the International GT Open Championship.
Drivers for Team Lazarus include Fabrizio Crestani (Italy), Miguel Ramos (Portugal).
† Lazarus competed under the name Venezuela GP Lazarus (under a Venezuela license) from 2012 to 2014.
- "GP Racing". gpracingcars.com. GP Racing. Archived from the original on 2009-09-14. Retrieved 2010-05-05.
- "2009 Euroseries 3000". speedsport-magazine.com. Speedsport Magazine. Retrieved 2010-05-05.
- "Fabio Onidi in Auto GP with Team Lazarus". autogp.org. Auto GP. 2010-02-27. Retrieved 2010-05-05.
- "Filippi wins maiden Auto GP race". autogp.org. Auto GP. 2010-04-25. Retrieved 2010-05-05.
- "Venezuela GP Lazarus joins GP2 Series". GP2 Series. GP2 Motorsport Limited. 17 February 2012. Retrieved 17 February 2012.
- Official website (in Italian)