Team Losi Micro T
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Micro T, released by Team Losi, is a 1/36 scale remotely controlled stadium truck. The Micro-T is the smallest RTR (ready to run) that Team Losi offers, coming in at just under 4.6 inches long, 4.1 inches shorter than the Mini T.
- Fully independent suspension with friction dampers
- Differential-equipped transmission with adjustable slipper clutch
- Built in Ni-MH battery pack with portable alkaline automatic peak charger
- Team Losi 27 MHz radio system
- Micro Electronic Speed Control with Reverse
- High-traction rubber stadium tires on pre-mounted durable nylon wheels
The variants include:
A Baja bug version of the Micro-T. No changes are made besides new tires and rims and a different lexan body.
A desert truck version of the Micro-T. The chassis was lengthened and a new body and rims were added.
- Micro Raminator
A Raminator version of the Micro-T. The chassis is the same the Micro-T, new mounting posts are added, a battery relocater was added for more wheelies, threaded axles are added, a new body is included, and the wheels and tires have been changed.
- Micro HIGHroller
A variant of the Micro-T, based on the HIGHroller. Includes a new chassis, suspension, and a wall charger.
- Micro crawler
The newest micro, it is extremely slow and able to crawl over many obstacles. It has a completely redesigned chassis with longer shocks and a 4 link suspension.
- Type: 2WD Stadium Truck
- Scale: 1/36
- Length: 4.5 in (114mm)
- Width: 3.5 in (89mm)
- Wheelbase: 3 in (76mm)
- Weight: 3.4 oz (96g)
- Chassis: Composite tub
- Suspension: Independent
- Drive Train: 3-gear transmission w/gear diff and slipper
- Tire Type: rubber multi-pin rear/ribbed front
- Speed Control: Electronic, Fully Proportional Forward/Reverse
- Radio: 27 MHz AM Pistol
- Servos: Sub-micro
- Batteries: 4.8v, 150MAH NiMH (included)
- Charger: Peak (included)
- Wheel Size: 0.75 in (19mm) diameter
- Shock Type: Coil-Over Friction Dampers
- Body: Factory-decorated Stadium Truck in 3 possible colours (red, blue and green)
Available Hop Ups
- Li-Po (Lithium-Polymer)battery
- Losi brushless motors
- Full alloy
- Different shells
- Wheels and tires
- Different chassis
- Ball bearings
- Different pinion/spur sizes
- Servos and Radios
Modifications include the use of Li-Po batteries and brushless motors. Modifications can increase the top speed up to and over 35 MPH, although the top recorded speed on land exceeds 55 mph.
Many of the modification products are from companies such as Losi, 3 Racing, Atomic Mods, and GPM Racing.
- losi.com, Official Losi Micro-T Website.