Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tearoom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tearoom may refer to:
- Teahouse, a drinking establishment for tea and sometimes cake or light meals
- A public toilet where cottaging (gay sex) occurs
- Wikipedia:Teahouse, the help space for new Wikipedia editors
- Tearoom Trade: A Study of Homosexual Encounters in Public Places (1970), a book by Laud Humphreys
- All pages with a title containing Tearoom
- All pages with a title containing Tea room
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tearoom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.