Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up teaser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- One who teases
- Cold open, a segment at the beginning of a television program or film before the opening credits
- Teaser campaign, an advertising method (including theatrical trailers)
- Teaser (animal), a male livestock animal (typically a bull) whose penis has been amputated
- The Teaser (1925 film), directed by William A. Seiter and starring Laura La Plante and Pat O'Malley
- Teaser (Tommy Bolin album)
- Teaser (Angela Bofill album)
- "Teaser" (George Benson song)
- "Teaser", a song by Kardinal Offishall
- "Teaser", a song by Mötley Crüe from Supersonic and Demonic Relics
- Teaser (gambling), a type of gambling bet that allows the bettor to combine bets on two different games
- Brain teaser, a puzzle
- USS Teaser, more than one United States Navy ship
- Teaser (sternwheeler), a steamboat that ran on the Columbia River and Puget Sound from 1874 to 1880
- Teaser (animal), a male animal that is used in the breeding of two other animals
- HMS Teazer, various ships of the British Royal Navy
- Teazer (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Teaser
- All pages beginning with "Teaser"
- Tease (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Teaser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.