The Teatro Monumental (Monumental Theatre) is a concert hall in Madrid. The theatre, designed by Teodoro Anasagasti Algan, was built between 1922 and 1923 as a movie theatre (Teatro Cinema Monumental) and later was transformed to house concerts of different genres, from pop to classical, and jazz to folk.
- Madrid Symphony Orchestra
- Community of Madrid Orchestra
- National Auditorium of Music
- RTVE Symphony Orchestra
- Queen Sofía Chamber Orchestra
- Joven Orquesta Nacional de España
- Teatro Real
- Teatro Pavón
- "Orquesta RTVE". Retrieved 2008-09-10.
- "Madrid Historico Enciclopedia, ANASAGASTI ALGAN, TEODORO". Retrieved 2008-09-10.
- "Teatro Monumental". Retrieved 2009-09-01.
Media related to Teatro Monumental, Madrid at Wikimedia Commons
-  (Website of the Orquesta de RTVE)
|This article on a music performance venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|