Tebbetts is an unincorporated community in southern Callaway County, Missouri, United States. It is part of the Jefferson City, Missouri Metropolitan Statistical Area. Tebbetts is located on Route 94, approximately eight miles east of Jefferson City, on the north edge of the Missouri River floodplain, at Coordinates: .
- Missouri Atlas & Gazetteer, DeLorme, 2007, Third edition, p. 38, ISBN 0-89933-353-2
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Tebbetts, Missouri
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 7 September 2016.
- "Callaway County Place Names, 1928–1945 (archived)". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on 24 June 2016. Retrieved 7 September 2016.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
|This Callaway County, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|