|No. 24, 34|
|Date of birth:||October 6, 1974|
|Place of birth:||New Britain, Connecticut|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||220 lb (100 kg)|
|NFL Draft:||1998 / Round: 1 / Pick: 22|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Tebucky Shermain Jones (born October 6, 1974) is a former American football safety in the National Football League. His professional career began when he was drafted out of Syracuse University in the first round of the 1998 NFL Draft by the New England Patriots. He is best known for his role on the 2001 Patriots team that won Super Bowl XXXVI. He also played for the Miami Dolphins and the New Orleans Saints.
On August 1, 2008, Jones was arrested at the Mohegan Sun casino in Uncasville, Connecticut after he was accused of allegedly making “inappropriate contact” with a woman in the lobby, and then punched her boyfriend in the face when he got involved.
His brother, James Jones, who also graduated from New Britain High School, currently works as a dean of students at Slade Middle School in New Britain.
- Lasko, Seth; Forde, Craig (2012-01-29). "Only three players remain from the 2001 Patriots". BostonGlobe.com. Retrieved 2016-11-02.
- "New Britain High School Coaching Staff". newbritainsports.com. Retrieved 2016-11-02.
- Straszheim, Deborah (2008-08-03). "Former New England Patriot arrested at casino". The Bulletin. Retrieved 2016-11-02.
- Conner, Desmond (2009-08-08). "Tebucky Jones Jr. Commits To Huskies". Hartford Courant. Retrieved 2016-11-02.
- Powell, Nick (2015-04-07). "Former NFL player Tebucky Jones hopes son, Fordham's Tebucky Jr., shakes small school stigma". NJ.com. Retrieved 2016-11-02.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive back born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|