Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tech, -tech, or tech- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tech or The Tech may refer to:
Educational institutions known as "Tech"
- Georgia Institute of Technology, U.S.
- Michigan Technological University, U.S.
- Northwestern Technological Institute, U.S.
- Texas Tech University, U.S.
- Tunbridge Wells Grammar School for Boys, England
- Tech Dinghy, an American sailing dinghy developed at MIT
- Tech (mascot), the mascot of Louisiana Tech University, U.S.
- Tech (river), in southern France
- "Tech" (Smash), a 2012 episode of TV series Smash
- The Tech (newspaper), newspaper at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- The Tech Interactive, formerly The Tech Museum of Innovation, or The Tech, a museum in San Jose, California, U.S.
- Tech Tower, a building at the Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
- .tech, an internet domain name
- All pages with titles beginning with Tech
- All pages with titles containing Tech
- Technical (disambiguation)
- Technology (disambiguation)
- Technique (disambiguation)
- USS Tech Jr. (SP-1761), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission in 1917
- USS Tech III (SP-1055), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission in 1917