Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tech, -tech, or tech- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tech or The Tech may refer to:
Arts, entertainment and media
- Techno, a form of electronic dance music
- "Tech" (Smash), a 2012 episode of the American television series, Smash.
- The Tech (newspaper), the campus newspaper at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Businesses and organizations
- The Tech Museum of Innovation, or The Tech, in San Jose, California, U.S.
- Georgia Institute of Technology, U.S., commonly referred to as Georgia Tech or Tech
- Michigan Technological University, U.S., commonly referred to as Michigan Tech, MTU, or Tech
- Northwestern Technological Institute, U.S., more commonly known as Tech
- Texas Tech University, U.S., referred to as Texas Tech, Tech, or TTU
- Tunbridge Wells Grammar School for Boys, England, also known as Tunbridge Wells Boys' Grammar School or Tech
People and fictional characters
- Tech N9ne, Aaron Dontez Yates (born 1971), American musician
- Tech Mo'r, fictional band member in Star Wars' Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes
- Tech (river), southern France
- Tech Tower, the Lettie Pate Whitehead Evans Administration Building, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, U.S.
Science, technology and engineering
- USS Tech Jr. (SP-1761), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission during the autumn of 1917
- USS Tech III (SP-1055), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from August to October 1917
- Tech (mascot) of Louisiana Tech University, U.S.
- Technology (disambiguation)
- Technical (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Tech
- Golden Age of Tech in Church of Scientology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tech.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.