Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tech, -tech, or tech- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tech or The Tech may refer to:
- Tech (mascot), the mascot of Louisiana Tech University, U.S.
- Tech (river), a river in southern France
- "Tech" (Smash), a 2012 episode of Smash
- The Tech (newspaper), a campus newspaper at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- The Tech Museum of Innovation, a museum in San Jose, California, U.S.
- Tech Tower, a building at the Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Michigan Technological University
- Northwestern Technological Institute
- Texas Tech University
- Tunbridge Wells Grammar School for Boys
- .tech, an internet domain name
- Technical (disambiguation)
- Technology (disambiguation)
- USS Tech Jr. (SP-1761), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission in 1917
- USS Tech III (SP-1055), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission in 1917
- All pages with titles containing Tech
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tech.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.