Jump to navigation Jump to search
Type of site
|Created by||Tom Cottingham and|
|Key people||Bill Detwiler (editor-in-chief)|
On August 9, 2021, a Nashville-based technology marketing company, TechnologyAdvice, announced the acquisition of TechRepublic.
- "TechRepublic Inc - Company Profile and News". Bloomberg.com. 2019-07-15. Archived from the original on 2019-07-15. Retrieved 2019-07-15.
- "News, Tips, and Advice for Technology Professionals". TechRepublic. 2019-07-15. Archived from the original on 2011-01-26. Retrieved 2019-07-15.
- "Cottingham named regional entrepreneur of the year". American City Business Journals. 2000-07-07. Retrieved 2008-02-11.
- Erich Luening. "TechRepublic readies IT community site". CNET Networks. Retrieved 2008-02-11.
- Francisco, San (2001-04-09). "CNET acquires TechRepublic for $23 million". Advance Publications. Retrieved 2008-01-19.
- "TechnologyAdvice buys trade publication". Nashville Post. Retrieved 2021-08-18.