Jump to navigation Jump to search
Type of site
|Online magazine |
|Created by||Tom Cottingham and Kim Spalding|
|Alexa rank||2,509 March 2016[update]|
San Francisco, California, United States
It was founded in 1997 in Louisville, Kentucky, United States by Tom Cottingham and Kim Spalding, and debuted as a website in May 1999. The site was purchased by CNET Networks in 2001 for $23 million.
- "TechRepublic Alexa ranking". Alexa Internet. Retrieved March 6, 2016.
- "TechRepublic Inc - Company Profile and News". Bloomberg.com. 2019-07-15. Archived from the original on 2019-07-15. Retrieved 2019-07-15.
- "News, Tips, and Advice for Technology Professionals". TechRepublic. 2019-07-15. Archived from the original on 2019-07-15. Retrieved 2019-07-15.
- "Cottingham named regional entrepreneur of the year". American City Business Journals. 2000-07-07. Retrieved 2008-02-11. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- Erich Luening. "TechRepublic readies IT community site". CNET Networks. Retrieved 2008-02-11. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- Francisco, San (2001-04-09). "CNET acquires TechRepublic for $23 million". Advance Publications. Retrieved 2008-01-19. Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
|This journalism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|