From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tech Republic)
Type of site
|Created by||Tom Cottingham and Kim Spalding|
|Alexa rank||2,509 March 2016[update]|
San Francisco, California, United States
It was founded in 1997 in Louisville, Kentucky, United States by Tom Cottingham and Kim Spalding, and debuted as a website in May 1999. The site was purchased by CNET Networks in 2001 for $23 million.
- "TechRepublic Alexa ranking". Alexa Internet. Retrieved March 6, 2016.
- "CNET Networks About". cnetnetworks.com. Retrieved 2008-02-11.
- "Cottingham named regional entrepreneur of the year". American City Business Journals. 2000-07-07. Retrieved 2008-02-11.
- Erich Luening. "TechRepublic readies IT community site". CNET Networks. Retrieved 2008-02-11.
- Francisco, San (2001-04-09). "CNET acquires TechRepublic for $23 million". Advance Publications. Retrieved 2008-01-19.
|This journalism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|