Techno India College of Technology
This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Motto||Harnessing Technology, Enriching Lives|
|Director||Dr. RT Goswami|
|Students||970 (per academic year)|
|Undergraduates||850 (per academic year)|
|Postgraduates||120 (per academic year)|
|Approvals||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Colors||Red & White |
|Affiliations||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology|
|Website||TICT college website|
Techno International Newtown (TINT)(formerly Known as Techno India College Of Technology) is an Engineering college in West Bengal, India. It is the seventh and youngest college established by the Techno India Group. The college is located on 5 acres (20,000 m2) of land in the Megacity (New Town) area of Rajarhat, Kolkata. TICT is affiliated with Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology(formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology) and its courses are approved by All India Council of Technical Education.
Admission to the B.Tech courses on the basis of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination and Joint Entrance Examination. Admission to other courses are based on criteria decided by the Academic Council of the University. There is a provision for direct admission for a limited number of Non-resident Indian/Foreign National students.
Prabuddha is the technical festival organized every year at the college.See it in action at: https://web.archive.org/web/20150402142153/http://www.prabuddha.co.in/]
- In 2007 : Band performance by Prithibi and Parikrama (band).
- In 2008 : Band performance by Love Runs Blind, concert by Amit Sana.
- In 2011 : Band performance by Faridkot and Underground Authority.
- In 2012 : Band performance by Somlata Acharyya Chowdhury and The Aces, Prachir, EKA and SiXthVeda.
- In 2013 : Performance by Silajit Majumder and concert by Mohammad Irfan Ali.
- In 2014 : Band performance by Fossils (band) and performance by Anjan Dutt.
- In 2016 : Performance by Amit Mishra of Manwa Emotion Jaage fame from Dilwale (2015 film).
TICT has separate hostels for the boys and girls, which are located near the college. The boy’s hostel is situated near by the Dlf IT-Park which is hardly five minutes from the college, and the girl’s hostel is in Kaikhali, from where a college bus is available.
TIG Universities / Associates
- Techno India University
- Techno Global University
- West Bengal University of Technology
- Colorado Heights University, Denver, USA
- Northwestern Polytechnic University, USA
- "About TICT". TICT.
- "Information Brochure". TICT. Archived from the original on 2012-07-31.
- "Prabuddha". TICT. Archived from the original on 2013-10-16.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-04-02. Retrieved 2015-03-16.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Yagvik 2012". TICT. Archived from the original on 2012-08-05.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-08-05. Retrieved 2012-07-26.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-05-15. Retrieved 2014-05-17.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-01-27. Retrieved 2015-01-16.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Techno India College of Technology.|