From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Technocracy or technocrat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Technocracy is a form of government by technicians; specifically: management of society by technical experts.
Technocracy or technocrat may also refer to:
- Technocracy movement, a social movement that started in the United States, advocating a post-scarcity society based on energy accounting
- Technocracy, a band formed by Phil Demmel
- Technocracy (EP), a 1987 EP by the band Corrosion of Conformity
- Technocracy (Mage: The Ascension), or Technocratic Union, a worldwide conspiracy in the roleplaying game Mage: The Ascension
- Technocrat (comics), a DC Comics character and former member of the Outsiders
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Technocracy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.