|This article does not cite any references or sources. (June 2015)|
|Live album by Yellow Magic Orchestra|
|Released||August 25, 1993|
|Recorded||11 June 1991 at the Tokyo Dome, Tokyo Dome City, Bunkyo, Tokyo|
|Label||EMI Music Japan, Eastworld|
|Yellow Magic Orchestra chronology|
Technodon Live is a live album by Yellow Magic Orchestra. It was recorded on the band's second and last show at the Tokyo Dome in 1993, and is the only full music album of the band's Technodon era. It is composed mostly of Technodon material (although this album lacks "Nostalgia", "Silence of Time", "O.K." and "Pocketful of Rainbows", Technodon was played live in its entirety) with a few songs from Yellow Magic Orchestra and Solid State Survivor performed in the Technodon style. During the live performance, special audio effects were performed by Goh Hotoda, who also mixed both Technodon & this album, and computer graphics created by Daisaburo Harada were projected on a screen on the back of the stage.
All tracks arranged by
|1.||"Be a Superman"||Ryuichi Sakamoto, Yukihiro Takahashi||Sakamoto, Takahashi||5:42|
|2.||"Nanga Def?"||Sakamoto||Haruomi Hosono, Sakamoto, Takahashi||5:15|
|3.||"Floating Away"||William Gibson||Hosono, Takahashi||6:48|
|5.||"I Tre Merli"||Hosono, Sakamoto, Takahashi||6:15|
|6.||"Hi-Tech Hippies"||Hosono, Sakamoto, Takahashi||Hosono, Sakamoto, Takahashi||4:35|
|8.||"Behind the Mask"||Chris Mosdell||Sakamoto, Takahashi||5:39|
|9.||"La Femme Chinoise (中国女 Chūgoku Onna?)"||Mosdell||Takahshi||4:58|
Rydeen (雷電 Raidīn?) Ending"
|12.||"Tong Poo (東風 Ton Pū?)"||Sakamoto||5:21|
- Haruomi Hosono - Bass, Keyboards, Vocals
- Ryuichi Sakamoto - Keyboards, Vocals
- Yukihiro Takahashi - Drums, Percussion, Vocals
- Goh Hotoda - Special Audio Effects
Sampled from the originals
- William S. Burroughs - Voice on "Be a Superman" & "I Tre Merli"
- Ruriko Kamiya - Voice on "Be a Superman"
- William Gibson - Voice on "Floating Away"
- Hirofumi Tokutake - Guitar on "Floating Away"
- John C. Lilly - Voice on "Dolphinicity"
- Tomoko Nunoi (née Ebe) - Sexy Voice (Vocals) on "La Femme Chinoise"