Technological University, Mawlamyaing
နည်းပညာ တက္ကသိုလ် (မော်လမြိုင်)
|Government Technical Institute (Mawlamyine) 1982|
Government Technological College (Mawlamyine) 1999
|Rector||Dr. Min Zaw Aung|
|Affiliations||Ministry of Education|
Technological University (Mawlamyine) is teaching a total number of 2203 students in the Academic year 2015-2016.
On 15 December 1982, the technological department was separated from Mawlamyine University to form Government Technical Institute (Mawlamyine). It was renamed as Government Technological College (Mawlamyine) in 1999. It became an independent university in 2007.
- Civil Engineering Department
- Electronic and Communication Engineering Department
- Electrical Power Engineering Department
- Mechanical Engineering Department
- Information Technology Department
- Mechatronics Engineering Department
|Graduate Program||Degree||year||Graduate Program||Degree||year|
|Bachelor of Civil Engineering||B.E. (Civil)||5yrs||Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering||B.Tech (Civil)||4yrs|
|Bachelor of Electronic and Communication Engineering||B.E. (EC)||5yrs||Bachelor of Technology in Electronic and Communication Engineering||B.Tech (EC)||4yrs|
|Bachelor of Electrical Power Engineering||B.E. (EP)||5yrs||Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Power Engineering||B.Tech (EP)||4yrs|
|Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering||B.E. (ME)||5yrs||Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering||B.Tech (ME)||4yrs|
|Bachelor of Mechatronic Engineering||B.E. (MC)||5yrs||Bachelor of Technology in Mechatronic Engineering||B.Tech (MC)||4yrs|
|Bachelor of Information Technology||B.E. (IT)||5yrs||Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology||B.Tech (IT)||4yrs|
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-06-28. Retrieved 2010-08-02.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "BackGround History » Technological University (Mawlamyine)". tumlm.moe-st.gov.mm. Retrieved 2017-08-02.
|This article about a tertiary education institute in Myanmar is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|