Technological University, Meiktila
|Government Technical Institute
Government Technological College
|Location||Meiktila, Mandalay Region, Myanmar|
Technological University, Meiktila (Burmese: နည်းပညာတက္ကသိုလ် (မိတ္ထီလာ)) is located on the right side of Meiktila-Pindale Road in Meiktila, Mandalay Region. Its area is 51.65 acres.
The University was transferred to the present site in 2008. The former University was in Tawma Village-tract east of Meiktila. It was originally formed on 1 December 1986 as Government Technical Institute (Meiktila) in Tawma Village near Meiktila. It became Government Technological College on 25 November 1999. The University was inaugurated on 20 January 2007 at that place.
Technological University (Meikhtila) has the following departments:
- Civil Engineering Department
- Electronics and Communication Engineering Department
- Electrical Power Engineering Department
- Mechanical Power Engineering Department
- Information Technology Department
Technological University (Meikhtila) offers Graduate Degree Program and Under Graduate Degree Program.
|Program||Bachelor's (5Yrs)||Master's (7Yrs)||Diploma (2Yrs)|
|Electronic and Communication||B.E.||A.G.T.I|
Technological University (Meikhtila) provides laboratories for every major courses. Students in every engineering courses learn both in theoretical and practical for their courses.
- Mandalay Technological University
- Technological University, Mandalay
- Technological University, Kyaukse
- Technological University Yamethin
- University of Technology, Yadanabon Cyber City
- List of Technological Universities in Myanmar
|This article about a tertiary education institute in Myanmar is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|