|Traded as||ASX: TNE|
|Founder||Adrian Di Marco|
Number of locations
|Australia, Malaysia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, South Pacific|
|Products||Commercial support software|
|Revenue||$249 million (2016)|
|$53.2 million (2016)|
Number of employees
TechnologyOne was founded by Adrian Di Marco in 1987, when he decided to use relational database technology to make accounting software. Seeking capital to support this venture, he approached investors John and Dugald Mactaggart of J.L. Mactaggart Industries, a former customer, for financial backing.
In January 2016 Di Marco announced that he was planning to resign in the next year or two, and in April 2017 he announced that on May 23, when the company released its half year results, he would step down as CEO and that the COO, Edward Chung, would take over. Di Marco remained as executive chairman.
|October 2, 2015||Jeff Roorda & Associates||Strategic asset management software, training and implementation programmes for engineers, accountants and senior management.||$10|||
|May 8, 2015||Digital Mapping Solutions||Commercial-off-the-shelf web based GIS spatial data viewing, querying and analysis managed via a fully configurable web based architecture.||$12|||
|January 30, 2015||ICON Software||ePlanning application and assessment solution for local Government that manages planning scheme information, online applications, assessments and tracking.||$10|||
|August 1, 2008||Outcome Manager||Web-enabled strategic planning and corporate performance management (CPM) solution comprising business intelligence, reporting, and strategy and planning tools.||$1|||
|October 1, 2007||Avand Pty Ltd||Avand Enterprise Content Management (ECM).||$10|||
|December 6, 2000||ProClaim Software Pty Ltd||Revenue and billing and regulatory management software for councils to manage property, land, people and addresses from a centralised system.||$10.6|||
- TechnologyOne Office Locations
- Annual Report (PDF) (Report). TechnologyOne.
- Supratim Adhikari (22 November 2016). "TechnologyOne posts profit jump, extends winning run to 17 years". The Australian.
- "TechOne goes slow on hiring", 2000, The Australian IT News, Jennifer Foreshew, 16 June (Retrieved 7 October 2009)
- "TechnologyOne acquires Avand for $10 million", 2007, ITWire, Mitchell Bingemann, 12 October (accessed 7 October 2009)
- "Exclusive: How this man built a $250M IT company", 2011, Business News Australia, 28 January (Retrieved 13 December 2016)
- Redrup, Yolanda (7 April 2017). "TechnologyOne CEO Adrian Di Marco steps down after 30 years". Financial Review.
- "TechnologyOne Limited details" (Retrieved 20 November 2016)
- Sharma, Krishan (2010-07-26). "TechnologyOne launches $12m Brisbane headquarters". CRN.
- Redrup, Yolanda (18 January 2016). "TechnologyOne CEO Adrian Di Marco prepares to pass the baton". The Sydney Morning Herald.
- McLean, Asha (April 7, 2017). "TechnologyOne CEO and founder hands reins to current COO | ZDNet". ZDNet.
- Redrup, Yolanda. "TechnologyOne acquires Jeff Roorda and Associates for $10 million". Financial Review. Retrieved 2015-10-02.
- Redrup, Yolanda. "TechnologyOne acquires Digital Mapping Solutions for $12m". Financial Review. Retrieved 2015-05-08.
- Dinham, Peter. "TechnologyOne buying ICON Software in $10 million deal". iTWire. Retrieved 2015-01-30.
- Sainsbury, Matthew. "Technology One acquires Brisbane ISV". ARN. Retrieved 2008-08-12.
- Bingemann, Mitchell. "TechnologyOne acquires Avand for $10 million". iTnews. Retrieved 2007-10-12.
- Swan, Georgina. "Technology One ProClaims acquisition ambitions". Computerworld. Retrieved 2016-06-14.