Technomarket (Cyrillic: Техномаркет) is a Bulgarian retailer of consumer electronics that operates stores in Bulgaria, Kosovo, Croatia, Serbia, the Republic of Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, Slovakia, Montenegro and Romania.
Technomarket is the brand name of K&K Electronics, a Bulgarian company founded in 1992. K&K Electronics is owned by the London Stock Exchange-listed British Virgin Islands-based company Equest Investments Balkans Limited. The first Technomarket store opened in 1999. In 2007, K&K Electronics acquired the Romanian chain DOMO, which by the time had entered the Bulgarian market, and established the TechnomarketDomo Group. DOMO operates as a separate brand name in Romania and Bulgaria; in Bulgaria, that chain typically has smaller and more centrally located stores than Technomarket.
As of late 2009, Technomarket operates 42 stores in Bulgaria, 20 in Serbia, 9 in the Republic of Macedonia, 14 in Bosnia and Herzegovina, 5 in Slovenia, 2 in Slovakia, 7 in the Republic of Kosovo, and 13 in Montenegro. In Romania, K&K Electronics has 126 stores, all operating under the DOMO brand.
These were the stores of Technomarket as of February 2018:
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||14|
- Маркова, Зорница (2008-10-22). ""Техномаркет" влиза на пазара в Словения" (in Bulgarian). Дневник. Retrieved 2009-11-09.
- "Technomarket Hrvatska" (in Croatian). Technomarket.hr. Retrieved 2014-06-16.
- "Technmarket.bg". Technmarket.bg. Retrieved 2009-11-09.
- "EQUEST INVESTMENTS BALKANS LD ORD NPV". London Stock Exchange. Archived from the original on 2009-11-07. Retrieved 2009-11-09.
- "Portfolio: TechnomarketDomo Group". Equest Investments Balkans. Retrieved 2009-11-09.[dead link]
- Крумов, Александър (2008-04-25). "Двойна техно атака" (in Bulgarian). Капитал. Retrieved 2009-11-09.