Tecnológico de Antioquia
|Tecnológico de Antioquia|
|Motto||Education without borders|
|Rector||Lorenzo Portocarrero Sierra|
|Location||Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia|
The Tecnológico de Antioquia (TdeA) (English: Antioquia Institute of Technology), also called Tecnológico de Antioquia – University Institute, is an academic institution of higher education in Colombia in the department of Antioquia, provides technical education services, technology and professional. Its headquarters are located in Robledo, in the city of Medellín.
The campus has an area of 38 thousand square meters, which has spacious and comfortable spaces, surrounded by more than 13 thousand square meters of green areas. It has academic, administrative, library, study areas, computer block, laboratories, covered arena, gym, pool, soccer field sports facilities, cafes and parks, among others.
The institution has 40 programs, professional technical levels, technological and university professional in undergraduate and graduate, all with qualified registration and one high quality accreditation (Preschool), offered through five faculties: Education and Social Sciences, Forensic and Health, Informatics, Management and Earth Sciences and Environment.
- Earth Sciences and Environment
- Forensic Science and Health
- Education and Social Sciences
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Antioquia Institute of Technology.|
- "Lorenzo Portocarrero Sierra launches book based on the TDEA".
- "Faculty of Administration Technology of Antioquia`s".
- "Faculty of Earth Sciences and Environment TDEA`s".
- "Faculty of Forensic Science and Health TDEA`s".
- "Faculty of Education and Social Sciences TDEA`s".
- "Faculty of Computing TDEA`s".
|This Colombian university, college, or tertiary institution related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|