Tecolote Road station
|San Diego Trolley station|
|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Owned by||San Diego Metropolitan Transit System|
Tecolote road station is a planned future San Diego Trolley station in San Diego, California. The station is planned to be located adjacent to the 5 Freeway/Tecolote Road interchange. It is currently being developed as a station for the Mid-Coast Trolley extension project, which is an extension for the Blue Line. The station is proposed to have 280 parking spaces and a nearby bus stop for the Route 105 bus.
- "Old Town Transit Center to north of Tecolote Road Station". San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG). keepsandiegomoving.com. Retrieved June 18, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Mid-coast Corridor Project, San Diego, California: Final Environmental Impact Statement (Final EIS). The Administration. 2001. pp. 2–.
- "Mid-Coast Trolley". www.keepsandiegomoving.com. Retrieved 2019-11-23.
- Mid-Coast Trolley Extension Route Flyover, retrieved 2019-11-23
- Bowen, Andrew. "Planning Commission Advances Trolley Station Development Plan". KPBS Public Media. Retrieved 2019-11-24.
- "Will new trolley stops bring unwelcomed skyscrapers and other development?". San Diego Union-Tribune. 2017-09-20. Retrieved 2019-11-24.