|Occupation||Director, producer, screenwriter|
Ted Nicolaou is an American film director, screenwriter and producer.
After graduating from the University of Texas film program, he joined the crew of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974) as a sound recordist. Later, he joined Charles Band's Empire Pictures, where he worked as an editor on such films as Ghoulies (1985) and eventually debuted as a director with The Dungeonmaster (1985) and TerrorVision (1986).
His most famous directorial effort is the Subspecies film series. Apart from his feature film projects, he also works in television.
- Finding Happiness (2014)
- The Etruscan Mask (2007)
- Puppet Master vs. Demonic Toys (2004)
- In the Shadow of the Cobra (2004)
- The Horrible Dr. Bones (2000)
- The St. Francisville Experiment (2000)
- Ragdoll (1999)
- Subspecies 4: Bloodstorm (1998)
- Vampire Journals (1997)
- Dragonworld (1994)
- Bloodlust: Subspecies 3 (1994)
- Bloodstone: Subspecies 2 (1993)
- Remote (1993)
- Bad Channels (1992)
- Subspecies (1991)
- TerrorVision (1986)
- The Dungeonmaster (1985)