(Redirected from Ted Rogers)
Edward or Ted Rogers may refer to:
- Edward Rogers (MP), English Member of Parliament for Kingston upon Hull, 1545
- Edward Rogers (died 1627), English MP for Minehead, 1584
- Sir Edward Rogers (comptroller) (c. 1498–1568), Comptroller and Vice-Chamberlain of the Household to Elizabeth I of England
- Edward Rogers (composer), American musician and composer for film, television and videogames
- Edward S. Rogers Sr. (1900–1939), Canadian radio pioneer
- Edward S. Rogers Jr. (1933–2008), Canadian businessman, president and CEO of Rogers Communications, son of Edward S. Rogers Sr.
- Edward S. Rogers III (born 1969), Canadian businessman, president of Rogers Cable, son of Edward S. Rogers Jr.
- Edward Rogers (representative) (1787–1857), American politician, U.S. Representative from New York
- Ed Rogers (born 1978), Dominican baseball player in Major League Baseball
- Eddie Rogers (1876–1971), American football player
- Ted Rogers (comedian) (1935–2001), English comedian and host of 3-2-1
- Ted Rogers (Doctor Who), character in the Doctor Who series The Tomb of the Cybermen played by Alan Johns
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|